Outlook Click to Dial for Cisco IP Phones
Click to Call Add-in for Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 & 2007
Outlook Click to Dial adds easy-to-use click to dial functionality to Microsoft Outlook. Simply right-click the contact and select the number from the Dial on IP Phone menu, and the number will be automatically dialed on your Cisco IP Phone. Outlook Click to Dial is simple to set up and is compatible with a range of different IP PBXs. Most recent Cisco IP Phones* (SPA300, SPA500, 7900, 6900, 8900 and 9900 series) and Cisco IP Communicator (CIPC) are supported.
Please note, Outlook Click to Dial is designed exclusively for Cisco IP phones. Unfortunately, it is not compatible with any non-Cisco phones. We'd recommend contacting your IP phone vendor for solutions compatible with other IP phones. Refer to Cisco's Development Notes, table 3-1, for the complete list of supported phones. The phone must support CiscoIPPhoneExecute to be compatible with Outlook Click to Dial.
- Phone numbers of Outlook contacts are often stored in a variety of different formats, and different IP PBXs have different dialing requirements. Flexible dialing rules mean that it can work with most phone numbers already in your Outlook contacts, without having to reformat the numbers, even in countries with complex numbering plans.
- Outlook Click to Dial works with a range of IP PBXs or Call Processors which support Cisco IP phones (e.g. Cisco CallManager / Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco UC500, Cisco UC320, Asterisk, etc.). Outlook Click to Dial for Cisco IP Phones is not dependent on the PBX / Call Processor and can connect directly to the IP phone with the appropriate login details. Only minimal configuration is required on the PBX for integration with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express.
- Clean, simple interface which adds Dial menus to Outlook in convenient places where contacts are accessed, without additional ribbons or clutter
- Seamlessly co-exists with other dialing tools in Outlook such as Microsoft Lync or TAPI solutions
- Designed specifically for modern versions of Outlook for optimal user experience and reliability
*Note that note all phones in these series support XML services, which is required by Outlook Click to Dial. Refer to Cisco product page for the series to determine the supported phones. In general, most recent 7900 series models, and higher-end models in the SPA300 and SPA500 series, and all models in the 8900 and 9900 series support XML services.
Full Support for Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 & 2007
Compatible with all recent version of Outlook, both 32-bit and 64-bit versions, on both x86 (32-bit) and x64 (64-bit) versions of Windows.
Wide IP PBX Support
Compatible with Cisco CallManager / Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco UC500 series, Cisco UC320, Asterisk and other third-party PBXs which support Cisco IP phones. Our Cisco XML Authentication Service is required for Asterisk and other non-Cisco PBXs, when using 7900, 8900 and 9900 series phones. Cisco SPA series phones do NOT require the authentication service when used with a non-Cisco PBX.
Flexible Dialing Rules
Outlook Click to Dial intelligently processes the number using customizable dialing rules to ensure the correct number is dialed, for example, by adding an outbound dial prefix (e.g. 9 or 0). If your IP PBX supports E.164 dialing (e.g. +61 2 1234 5678 format), Outlook Click to Dial can send the number to the IP PBX in E.164 format.
Hassle-Free Deployment with Web-Based Phone Integration
No TAPI or CTI drivers are required. Outlook Click to Dial uses the web interface built into Cisco IP phones to send the number to the phone, eliminating the need for special drivers or network configurations, and greatly simplifying deployment and management. As long as the web interface is enabled and you can ping your IP phone, Outlook Click to Dial should be able to work on your network.
- Dial from the button on the Contact Details ribbon
- Dial by right-clicking a contact in an email, or from most places where the Contact Card pops up
- Dial by right-clicking a contact in search results
- The ribbon buttons are shown for Exchange UM voicemail messages as well as contacts
- Dialing and IP Phone Connection Options
Outlook Click to Dial is licensed per machine.
$AUD 49.00 (ex GST)
$AUD 53.90 (inc GST)*
For volume licensing, please contact us for a quote.
*GST is applicable to Australian residents and Australian-based organizations. Pricing is subject to change without notice.
Free technical support via email for the first year is included with every license. After the first year, technical support costs $29 per year (ex GST), $31.90 (inc GST).